What to pack in a Stress-Free Handbag
Most of us can all agree that we end up overpacking or stressing over what to carry along on our day out. Only pack the necessary, why burden your bag? We’ve listed down a few items that are a must-have before getting out.
- Carry wet wipes or tissues. It always comes in handy whether you have a cold or you've eaten something spicy, or if you just want to wipe up your hands.
- Carrying perfume or deodorant is wise for the sweaty hot days.
- You do not have to carry your vanity kit with you everywhere. Keep it simple; your lipstick lip balm & your eyeliner.
- Considering the scenario in today's day, I would highly recommend a hand sanitizer.
- Let's go green? Carry a water bottle.
- Your essentials; your phone, cards, keys & portable charger.
- If you're someone who travels a lot consider a mini face wash as well.
- Don't ever fall short on being productive, carry a pen & mini notebook.
We hope you have a stress free experience before leaving the house next time.